Saturday, May 26, 2012

COMING SOON.......

WOW. really didn't think it would be five years before I made an entry here....but time goes on, LIFE goes on. Lots has happened.  my my....where to start:  well, since most of my other posts were about my cancer, let me start by saying....I am CANCER FREE....Praise GOD above.....officially a 5 year survivor.


Other news, I graduated from Phoenix Seminary in 2008 and went to Israel as a graduation present to me....such an awesome trip.  I read the Bible differently now.....hard to explain, but it is different.

Probably the news to share....I am officially a missionary appointee to Uganda Africa with an agency called WorldVenture.  I was appointed in 2008 and it has been a very long, winding, hard, exciting, and at times extremely painful journey.....thus, much like life.  I have learned a lot, and continue to be shown just how much more I have to learn.  But that is all part of the journey we are on.

I decided I should try my hand at the blogging thing again as an attempt to let anyonw who may be interested follow along the journey, etc. when I move to Uganda. Not sure exactly when that will be, but hoping for this year, so I figured I should probably start sooner rather than later.

soooo...please bear with me as I try and update, make changes, etc. to this site. I don't like to play around with technology to figure things out....i get to frustrated, so even putting the tabs on the top here was like a 3 hour process....okay, maybe not that long, but still....frustrating to me. I will attempt to add some links to the mission agency, ways to sign up for my newsletters, etc....just please have patience with me.

well, that is all I wanted to say for now.....that changes will be coming soon.

thanks so much for your time.
in HIM

anne

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Yes, by all means, Anne, keep up the blog, will be very easy to keep up with you, once you move. And you can put in short quips, instead of long newsletters, more often. We are looking forward to hearing of all the changes you will be experiencing.
Thank you for the good letter. May these weeks remaining in his hemisphere go very well. Praying for the good-byes, and all. Love from the tropics...

glo said...

hi Anne was unsuccesful at email..hmmm. will try again...gloria meyer RMCC